Rachel, Monica and phoebe (and josh)
Autism Together's Pet Photo Competition **CLOSED**
Autism Together's Virtual Summer Fun Day - Pet Photo Competition!
Now closed for entries
Take part in Autism Together's Pet Photo Competition as part of our Virtual Summer Fun Day event for July 2021!
We want to see your cutest pet photos shared here for the chance to win up to £55 in One For All shopping vouchers...
And by taking part you will be helping to raise money to have an external Defibrillator fitted at our Port Sunlight River Park site for use by the people we support at Autism Together, our staff teams, volunteers and supporters to the park and also the general public!
Our overall fundraising target is £1,499 - so every entry will make a big difference and take us one step closer to our goal.
We are looking for a minimum donation of £3 per photo entry, but please anything you can spare will really help.
Our pet photo competition has 3 separate categories and you're welcome to enter into them all if you wish, with an additional Best in Show award up for grabs!
1. Proud Pet
2. Sleeping Pet
3. Pet On An Adventure
We welcome photos of all types of pets, whether you prefer dogs or cats, rabbits or snakes. Simply click on the button above to upload your photo and donate to be in with the change of winning a voucher prize for each category. And remember, your pet could even be chosen as Best in Show by our head judge!
Prizes and Judging
The person submitting the wining image in each category will receive £40 worth of One For All shopping vouchers, while the Best In Show winner will get £55 worth of One For All shopping vouchers.
Judging will be made by our panel which includes Autism Together staff, some of the people we support, plus our head judge Michael Voice - President of Bebington Photographic Society.
This event has been very kindly supported by Magenta Living.
How to Enter
1. Take the BEST photo of your pet or use one that you already have.
2. Click on the 'Upload Photo and Donate' button, then complete the details as requested and select the photo you wish to enter.
3. Add your caption to your photo; tell us a bit about your pet such as their name and what they are up to and mention the category you wish to be entered into.
4. Don't forget to enter your postal address, only entries with these details will be eligible of winning a prize. This is so we can send out a certificate and prize if you are successful in your entry. All data is kept secure and is not visible in any way on the main photo page.
5. Now select how much you would like to donate (minimum of £3 per photo) and, if you are a UK taxpayer, please do consider checking the box to allow us to claim Gift Aid.
6. And that's it! Don't forget to share with your friends and family too, we welcome all pets and want everyone to get involved.
Entries open on the 12th July and close at the end of the day on Tuesday, 2oth July. Shortlisted entries will be uploaded to Autism Together's Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/AutismtogetherUK) on Wednesday, 21st July and winners announced LIVE on Facebook on Sunday, 25th July. Prizes will be posted out to the winners and thanks posted to all entries - address details MUST be provided to be entered into the competition.
About Autism Together Autism Together is a charity and service provider supporting over 400 adults on the autism spectrum. Founded in Wirral in 1968 by a group of concerned parents, the organisation employs almost 1,000 staff and has operations in Merseyside, Cheshire and North Wales. Registered Charity Number: 1007878 - for further information, please visit our website www.autismtogether.co.uk