Abby - Easter bonnet
Shine's Easter Children's Challenge
Welcome to Shine's Easter Children's Challenge!
Are you looking for the perfect activity to keep the kids busy over the Easter break?
We have the perfect challenge for you!
Complete one (or all!) of our Easter challenges below, donate to Shine and enter your photo proof.
All entries will be judged by Benny and Bella Bear and the winner of each category will win a small prize through the post and their own message from Benny and Bella!
Entries open until 23.59 Sunday 18th April. Winners will be announced on the Shine Facebook page on Wednesday 21st April.
Please note, as this is a competition, we are not able to claim Gift Aid for your donation. Please do not select the Gift Aid option on the donation page.
- Easter Colouring - draw or colour in the best Easter picture. Bonus point if your picture includes Benny and Bella!
- Easter Baking - whether nest cakes or bunny cookies we can't wait to see what Easter bakes you create
- Easter Bonnet - create your own Easter Bonnet and decorate it for Easter with flowers, egg's, bunny's or chicks!
- Easter Egg Decorating- create your own Easter themed egg shells
How to enter
- Click the 'Enter now' button at the top of this page
- Register your details
- In the message box enter your child's first name and the category you are entering. Each photo will only be included in the judging for one category but you can enter as many categories, with as many photos, as you'd like! Your photo and comment will be public so please only include names and photos that you are happy to share.
- Click the upload your photo button and choose the photo you wish to upload. make sure to click the pencil icon to center your photo.
- Enter your donation amount (minimum donation of £2 per category). Please do not select to add Gift Aid to your donation.
- Enter your payment details and complete your payment and your entry will appear on this page.
Need some help entering these fun challenges? Check out these links for recipes and step by step instructions.
Please note - these websites are not controlled by Shine and the content will not be monitored. They are all reputable sources but should be used at your own discretion.
- BBC Bitesize Easter egg colouring in sheet
- BBC good food easter baking recipes
- Hobbycraft 'how to make an Easter Bonnet'
- BBC good food 'how to make decorated eggs for Easter'
Terms and Conditions
- You are welcome to enter as many categories as you wish, but request that you donate per entry.
- Entries must be made by an adult over the age of 18 on the child's behalf and children may only enter with parent/guardian permission.
- Shine reserves the right to remove any image at their discretion.