Pets Get Festive!
This year has been a tough one, especially for charities like us who support some of the most vulnerable people in our community. That's why we're asking for your help to make this festive season a merry one for everyone!
We're raising funds from now until Christmas day to help people who need our support the most this winter. What better way to get involved than by sharing pictures of your wonderful pets looking their most festive!
To enter the photo competition, simply…
- Click on the 'upload photo & donate' button and leave a message about your pet
- Make a minimum entry donation of £3
- Make sure you enter your email address so we can contact you if you win. Your details will be safe and we won’t share them with anyone else.
- We will choose our favourite photo and the winning pet will receive a trophy and framed certificate!
- Please share on your social media using the buttons below
£5 will pay for a volunteer to provide welfare calls to isolated people with learning disabilities and ill mental health over the winter
£10 will pay for emergency heating to help keep someone warm
£15 will pay for a Christmas meal with others for someone who would otherwise be alone and go without. Our staff and volunteers are giving their time on Christmas day to run this event
£20 will pay for a specialist worker to support someone with ill mental health or learning disabilities facing crisis or destitution
Thank you and have a furry merry Christmas!
Lenny the working cocker and Poppy the beagle x
Reggie & Ronnie our dachshunds in their Christmas pjs
Sausage.(The kids named him)
All the festivities are making Myrtle and Sirius sleepy
Paddy enjoying the snow and getting very excited for Christmas. She can't wait to look out of the window on Christmas eve and listen out for the sleigh bells!
Bella is looking forward to Xmas and will be on standby in case one of Santa’s reindeers is ill