Join Variety, the Children’s Charity for our first virtual cycling challenge to help change young lives.
Grease up your chain and, from a safe social distance, see how many miles you can clock up between Variety's offices around the UK!
The 200-mile Challenge - from Variety's office in Yorkshire to our headquarters in London
The 400-mile Challenge - from Variety's headquarters in London to our offices in Scotland
When: The challenge kicks off on 1st April and will run through to 30th April 2021
Sponsorship: There is no set target, the aim is to raise as much as you can, but we encourage you to fundraise a minimum of £150 to support disabled & disadvantaged Children across the UK. Variety staff are here to enthuse, inspire and help you reach your fundraising target.
Cover the miles in a way that suits you – indoor, outdoor, solo or as a team, using any kind of bike, stationary or regular. How far will you get? Will you complete all the stages and finish triumphantly in Scotland, completing the full route between Variety's offices?
We’ll be with you all the way, and we’re keen to offer you a range of support:
· A dedicated Variety contact who will support you on a one-to-one basis all the way
· A tailored fundraising pack with lots of tips, cycling advice and fundraising resources
· Weekly bulletins from Race HQ
· Your own individual or team fundraising page
· A leaderboard to track your own, your team’s or a competitor's performance, integrated with your personal Strava account.
COVID-19 may have slowed us down, but we’re keeping on moving to ensure that Variety can be there for disabled and disadvantaged children for many more years to come.