GET MOVING THIS MARCH and join us for The Chestnut Appeal for Men's Health
'CYCLE THE REGION CHALLENGE'
March is Prostate Cancer Awareness Month and we want to encourage our supporters to take on our cross-counties challenge.
Choose from 4 virtual routes and help us to raise awareness and vital funds needed to support The Chestnut Appeal for Men's Health.
- Lands End to Seaton - (covers Cornwall and Devon tip to tip) 150 miles (240km)
- Plymouth to Penzance - 80 miles (128km)
- Ilfracombe to Exmouth - 70 miles (112km)
- Padstow to Plymouth - 50 miles (80km)
Cycle your route in one go or across 31 days and help us support Men’s Health across Devon and Cornwall. Choose a distance that suits you, from 50 to 150 miles, and complete it however and wherever you want over 31 days. Cycle it or spin it – indoors or out.
Your GivePenny page is all set and ready to go, with Strava intergration at your fingertips you can track your distance automatically so that your supporters can keep up to date with how you're doing.
Ways to fundraise:
- Share your GivePenny page with friends and family and ask them to support no matter how big or small - every penny counts!
- Ask your supporters to sponser you per mile cycled (e.g. £1 per mile). This will give you the encouragement and motivation to keep going and complete the challenge!
- Encourage supporters to pledge to donate once you have completed the challenge - another motivation to get you through to the end.
THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK!